Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rubik Cube Addiction!

28 February 2010

Yeah, I'm gonna write down how I learned this" little square mechanism thing".

It all started in hostel, where my friend (her name is Fizut) started to play it in her room. Then she asks if I know anything about Rubik. I said I know nothing, and then she gave me an Youtube video (the most famous one) and lend me her cube for a night.

I actually learned it in just two hours of continuing playing the video (I know it's kinda stupid, I know). After learned the technique, I'm actually trying for 2x2 and Mirror. Then I 'beg' for my brother to buy me a cube. Well, now I can proudly admitted that I'm a pro (Humble is not my style). Haha… Finally I mastered a game skill as I'm a nerd in any kind of game.

No comments:

Post a Comment