Sunday, February 28, 2010

Moving to new homey!!!



27 February 2010


A very good news for me, we are moving to our new home at Penampang! Although it is very far, but living in a more conducive environment is better than living with a bunch of rats (I mean it, its rat, not mouse!). After being calculated by Feng Shui Analyst, we confirmed to move on 8 March 2010, which I can't wait anymore!


Well, talking about the new home (which belongs to my brother) located nearby SMK Bahang, Penampang named Putri Bahang Apartment. It is a 2-room "Pigeon Hole" space, comply with a toilet, kitchen like others house would have it. My brother and I planned to design to space in Contemporary Design with some special thing (for example a Murphy's Dining Table, Partition separates the dining and living room, a contrasted wall colour, modern lightning) and I actually planned to do a DIY oil painting for the wall in the living room (I'll post it up if I successfully done it). Hope that everything is going as smooth as the silk (again, proverb I created).


Truly, it's really reluctant to leave my current home (even though it is full of rat, woodenly made with 51 years of history), but it is strategically located in the centre of town. If only our location is not include in the development blueprint, I think I'm gonna demolish my current house and build my own dream house (which designed by myself). Besides, there must be feeling of sorrow as I have live there for almost 10++ years! I'm wondering what we can do for the antique mansion (place which we gather during CNY). It's future, and I'm looking forward for changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment