Friday, February 26, 2010

I Volunteer!


14 June 2009
Just back from a camp named Outward Bound Youth camp. I've learned so much during the camp including water rafting (which we are the last group), starting up fire for cooking(Vanessa is cooking up the Ayam Kicap), helping out the OKU(during the telematch) and etc..
At first I thought the camp is like the military type, but surprisingly, it is not the way I think of. We had our breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper and tea time.. Our group got number one for overall competition. Which our yell for our group is (Are you ready guys, Hiyay captain! 1,2,3! D to the E to the LTA, DELTA,DELTA, Delta Delta here we go, Delta Delta here we are! Say what? Delta! Say what? Delta! Delta Delta Number one!) created by Elfie. Outward Bound Yay!!
Something sad happened in the camp which I finally realize the friend I'm always hanging out with, had done something that is really unforgivable. I will not forget how she lies to us and act like nothing happened. She had totally changed, not the one that I know since year 2005. She had become hypocrite, fake, dishonest, not live as a Christian, got a boy friend and forgetting her old friends. She really disappoints me. I will never want to be her friend anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment