Sunday, September 11, 2011

This is it… I’m sick of postponed… I withdraw…!

11 September 2011

Withdraw, doesn’t mean I quit.

I waited for a year. Still, all I get is postponed and postponed, and I’m sick of it.

It’s been a year I learnt Karate, and I don’t get any feedback but your lame excuses. I’m sick of waiting, maybe I wasn’t good to deserve an upgrade. Or maybe, I’m just nothing in your class but a dust, where you can’t see my effort, nor my existence.

Link of my first post about my journey of karateka, http://faithjasper.blogspot.com/2010/08/karate-do.html

From now on, I withdraw. This is it, officially withdraw from your class, you cold blooded sensei that doesn’t even care how I felt being a yellow junior belt among the kid (which still silly and playing around during your warm-up). Your don’t care how I felt, my hard work, my practice, my effort, still stepping on me calling me ‘chicken shit’! You don’t even know how much I care about the upgrading, the colour of my belt. Being a yellow among them is a shame for me, don’t you know that! I disappointed, each and every time you postponed the date of upgrade. Why, am I not deserved it, why?

I’m totally frustrated yesterday, as you postponed the date again. And this time, I make up my mind, which it seems to be the best option. Thanks for all the teaching, and making me more perseverance in my path to become a great master. Thanks, for delaying me, testing my patience toward learning a thing, without even a single feedback. I will remember all of these craps, keep it deep inside my heart.

By the way, except for the crappy upgrade, you are a good sensei. Hopefully I’ll meet up a greater sensei in the future.

Looking forward for our fight in the future., bon Voyage!

Photo1216Photo1217

Folding up my Gi… Forgetting what I’ve experience. It’s heart brokenly sad to be in your class.

Photo1218

Will continue my journey, It definitely wouldn’t stop at here…

Photo1219

Maybe, this is not a fist of fury, but some day it will definitely be the fist into your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment