Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cool outing…

24-25 April 2010

I went clubbing with SingYee at WhiteRoom today. We stayed until 2 in the morning and continued our night with McD nugget set. After reaching to the hotel (we stayed at King Park Hotel near bandaran), I landed on the bed which really comforting.

We went to Gaya street and Pulau Manukan on Sunday morning together with Ms Grace (GSC team) and her friend. For the very first time, I was surrounded by fishes as huge as my head. It was an enjoyable time spends with Sing Yee. I'm looking forward for out next outing…

2 comments:

Theresa Muthu said...

Hi Loh!! I´m so glad to hear from you.. When I´m back in KK, let´s hang out k wen u r free..i miss u alot..

misscoolyumyum said...

Ah Peng a....went clubbing huh? y din bring me along wit u???hehehe

Post a Comment