Monday, April 12, 2010

Babi Berbaris a.k.a Barbequeing!

10 April 2010

Today, I'm having a barbeque party with my course mate. Since we are going to do our practical training in the month of June until December, which we are not seeing each other for half year, so we decided to have some memory before we have our own training.

It is Saturday morning at Tg. Aru Second Beach. Party started at about 9:30am. After all the hard tries, I finally light up the BBQ stove with the help of Echa, Khairul and others. The food menu are: Chocolate cake (by Syah which is really delicious), Chicken Wing, Sausages, Fish Ball, Rice, Orange juice (paid Rm15) and etc. Next, we have few games, singing on the tree, taking pictures, and it end up with me bathing at the sea which I didn't plan it to be. It is fun hanging out with them. After the party, I learned more about them, I learned their true, inner side which I didn't see in class. Having friends like them is the biggest luck in my life. I should appreciate them!

Unfortunately among our classmate, there is few absentee such as Ima, Romeo, Farith, Azrie, Siraj, Zazmie. Hope to see them participate in our outing activities next time.

Conclusion, BBQ with Mah course mate is fun and full of enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment