Thursday, April 1, 2010

Home sweet home!

30 March 2010

It's been almost a month since I moved into my new house.

What can I comment for my new house? All I can say is "Loves It"! Why? Because it's pretty near the jogging track, I have my own room, I can take a comforting shower, having a balcony facing the sky and etc. Although it's far away from my college, no television, but it is wonderful as my brother and I did spend time together.

At first I thought our relationship would be far apart (just like back to KL where I stay with my big Brother) as he is back late in the night and we don't really have time to see each other although we live in the same house. But things work out well as sometimes I will cook for him, help him fold his cloth and he just did the same thing for me. A lot of improvement in our relationship and I hope it will last forever.

Last but not Least, home surely a sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment