Sunday, April 25, 2010

K’gau Kawad Trip…

18 April 2010

It was a 2 days 1 night trip. The purpose of this trip is to teach and test the Keningau member for the Lencana Kawad.

The journey begin right after the meeting at branch. Talk about the meeting, I was very surprised ( I mean shock!) after Tuan Jeffrey announced that I was going to be the advisor for KK contingent and "Ketua Padang" for the WRCD in June as I thought Tn. Nelerin will be holding the post. Well, now I have to prepared my voice, to shout out loud at Keningau.

Back to the trip, Nancy, Chiang, Pat and I were staying at the back of the Branch Lorry while Tn. Nazmi and Tn. Cyril sitting at the front with Tn. Jeff. It is quite bumpy along the road to our destination. We arrived at SMK APIN-APIN about 8pm. It's my first time teaching Kawad area beside KK. Kinda excited though. First time seeing the members kawad, their stamping quite good, it just that their quick march looks a bit weird. They prepared us air-conditioned room, we slept about 2 pm. Before that, something interesting happened. Guess what? Tn. Nazmi take off his pant infront of me! (But he wore a thigh inside) kinda remind me about Richard back to year 2006.

On the next day, after having some exercising march, breakfast, I conduct a Kawad Perhubungan with the help of pembantu jurulatih. Then the test is conducted and total of 10 out of 35 person passed the test and acquired their march badge. Tn. Jeff spontaneous speech on the Majlis Penutupan is great. We received token of appreciation and hamper. Other than that, I'm the Lead for the Mini Kawalan conducted. We arrived KK about 6-7pm.

Last but not least, I really grateful and thank to Tn.Jeff for giving me the opportunity. Conclusion, I really enjoyed the trip with them (Tn.Nazmi,Tn.Cyril,Chiang,Nancy and ChuPat).

No comments:

Post a Comment