Sunday, January 16, 2011

My First Homemade Doughnut!!!

16 January 2011

Today is my brother’s birthday. So I decided to make something special.

For a cooking nerd like me, I preferred something simple and easy to do, avoiding any mess I can caused. After thinking for a while, suddenly I missed Big Apple Donut. After searching in the internet, I found a video clip at Youtube. I followed the instruction, resulting a nice, fluffy doughnut.

So, here’s the video… Just follow the instructions.

 

The result:

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC

My mom also did some baking today, in collaboration of my bro’s birthday…

SONY DSCUnbelievable is it… A cooking nerd like me did it….

So, anyone who would like to try making doughnut, i strongly recommend the recipe of the video clip… Simple, easy…!

  SONY DSC

No comments:

Post a Comment