Monday, January 24, 2011

CNY Shopping Wish List

25 January 2011

Due to the financial tightness this year, I have to think twice before buying anything expensive. So, in this CNY celebration, I decided to make a small wish list (it’s a wish) for my CNY shopping basket.

Firstly, i wanted to reward myself a set of cloth, for my hard work on saving money in the past year( which I managed not to buy things that I desired the most).

Secondly, after using it for about 5 years, it’s time for it’s retirement. Will buy myself a brand new wallet, better from Extreme.

DSC06525DSC06533DSC06534

Thirdly, my shoe broken after wearing it for only a year. How sad it is… Ok, added into the shopping list.

DSC06519DSC06520DSC06522DSC06523DSC06524

I know, many of the people out there don’t even eat well. So, I’m still lucky (trying to think positively) that i can buy the stuff that i want, even it’s not a Nike, Adidas, or Puma. Because I realized, I’m not born rich. But i still believe, I will be one of them, if i worked hard enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment