Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Putrajaya Perdana Berhad Scholarship

29 June 2010

After years of applying various kind of scholarship, I finally succeed in getting one. I get to know this scholarship by a local scholarship website. After reading the terms and condition, I decided to apply it as it suits my course. After doing a few researches, I knew that PPB is a huge company which successfully completed a few mega projects.

Not long ago, during my exam, I kept receiving a stranger missed call. It curious me as the number shown is very special (many 8 contained). So, I called back. It shocked me when I knew it was PPB. Then I have been told that I am shortlisted and a tele-interview has been done. After month of waiting, I finally get it. I really wanted to thanks the person-in-charge, Ms Thean Kim Sim because she is the one, who gave me the chance, spotted me out of thousands of application form. Also to the scholarship committee who awarded me the scholarship. Although it is not much, with two years bonding, but the title of scholar holder gave me the HOPE, that I am not as lousy as not deserving a scholarship. I also don't have to worry not getting a job after finished study.

Thank you Putrajaya Perdana Berhad!

No comments:

Post a Comment