Monday, July 12, 2010

FiFa World Cup 2010

12 July 2010

The game played in the dawn (where I am still sleeping on my beautiful warm bed). I was expecting my chosen team to win, unfortunately they've lose, 1-0.

It started with a forum where a person claim himself coming from the future and explained a lot of thing that happened in the future. In order to prove that he is right, he made the world cup prediction that Netherland will win by 2-1. There are a lot of people questioning this people, and he answered all of them. It seem like true. So if he is true, the prediction would be correct. Then I bet with my brother who supporting Spain, the loser will treat KFC.

When I went to my workplace, it is a great shock to hear that Netherland lost the game. Oh man, Paul the Octopus is right! Frustration filled my entire brain…

No comments:

Post a Comment