Saturday, June 26, 2010

Training at Binapuri…

25 June 2010

Five days passed since the day I reported myself to the company which selected me as their trainee, together with me, Wani and Mahfuz. We were briefed by the Project manager, Mr Tan ( a man with great leadership and enthusiasm) and assigned to be a HENCHMAN to Mr Yap (Arch. Coordinator, he's complete of experiences ), Mr Zai (Engineer, the cool one) and Mr Kelvin (Supervisor, the cute and passionate).

We were taught a few basic things such as plan reading, site visiting, and paperwork by our senior trainee, Dave. In these five days, I learned that civil engineering that I've learned in school ain't the same things in site, and I've got so much to learn. The people there is really friendly, and enthusiastic in teaching us, even the PM is great both skills and attitude. And I knew that I'll be having a wonderful training there for total of 22 weeks of my practical. Binapuri, thanks for giving me the chances! I will try to put my best foot forward in everything and learn as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment