Friday, July 16, 2010

Abang Mumin…

16 July 2010

He is the M & E supervisor in the site. Unfortunately, he's sent by the company to Sarawak's site. Why I'm writing about this guy? What is so special with him?

He is a great guy that reminds me on the attitude and passionate in work. He gave us a lot of advice while teaching us a lot about the M & E in construction. He is not highly educated, but his word are wiser that any professor out there.

I remembered he said that if we work, we must works with effort, passion and wisdom. If we started the works half hour late, we must pay back the time by working overtime without expecting the salary. Yes, he is right. He reminds me the work attitude of mine when I was working at Growball Cinemax. And I realize I am not applying it anymore. From now on, I'd try to reapply the great attitude I used to have in my works.

No comments:

Post a Comment