Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Servey Penampang…

30 June 2010

Yesterday was the grand opening of Servey Penampang. Its been two years since the original servey was destroyed in a fire. A new building was built on the same location (I think they used the same drawing as the design is exactly same as the burnt down servey). So I went there today checking around. There is so many cars, so I parked my beloved Honda by the roadside as I just need a few minutes to buy a 3 in 1 drink. When I walked out of the building, I saw three (THREE!!!!) policemen standing beside my bike. OH MAN, not again. So I stand beside observed a while, and finally walked to my bike with my head tilt down. I quickly start my bike and ride away. OH MAN, I forgot about my padlock. Damn, after releasing the padlock, I quickly ran away. The policemen even asked me to be careful (I can sense that they are really care). I really thank God that the policemen is not SAMANing me for parking randomly.

No comments:

Post a Comment