Friday, July 16, 2010

Day by day…

16 July 2010

It's been almost a month since the first day I worked at BPCSB (accurately, it's not working but daydreaming). The three of us have been taken into the site and observed the works carried out by the workers. Besides that, we were also being taught a lot of things such as meeting, documentation, Photostatting and etc. Sometime, I would ask the workers to let me try for at least, and the result is fun.

I enjoy working here very much as the superior is friendly, and caring. They are really patient in teaching and answering all my questions (as you guys know how I would ask questions).

But unfortunately, we weren't being assigned a real works. So, we sit inside the office most of the time instead of helping them out. Well, I really hoped they would give me some true works for engineer in order for me to get some passion in doing assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment