Thursday, February 3, 2011

Light Graffiti

4 February 2011

Hello! It’s February of 2011…

Today, I want to teach you guys how to make your own light graffiti. Since I’m still a beginner, so don’t shoot me okay….

Well, first you must have a SLR camera and a LED light source.

Set your camera on a tripod on on a stable surface, the set the time (dunno what it called) into 15 to 20 second, ISO 200, then 10 second timer.

Press the shutter, close the light and ready to write or draw whatever you want. If you are about to write in letter, make sure you write it in an inversed motion.

Here is my result: (It’s just an experiment, don’t shoot me)

DSC06550

I named it “angel’s wing”

DSC06552

“couple’s heart”

DSC06724

Smiley…. =)

DSC06729

Draw by my bro….Guess what is this…

No comments:

Post a Comment