Sunday, February 13, 2011

Karate upgrade ~white—> yellow~

13 February 2011
Today is the big day of my karate upgrade exam. It’s been 5 months since i that day i started my journey as a “karateka”.
The examiner~~ Mr Johnny Chong (he is a big guy, member of WKF bla bla…) is kind of friendly. He showed us the mistake we’ve done. I remembered he once said that we must received bad comment with open heart, of course it is sour in the heart when we heard it. But don’t hate the commenter, as he is pointing out your mistake. Not many people have the courage to point out someone’s mistake, so we must accept it with grace and improve ourselves. I personally think he’s correct greatly. I strongly agreed what he is trying to tell us. I wouldn’t deny it, I’m hard to accept people’s comment. But his word awaken me, making me realize that whatever people’s comment, we must have review ourselves. 
Well, back to the exam. I did badly for my test. How dare i forget the Ki-ai(shout) haiz…sigh~~ Will try my best next time… I got average 70.5 marks. End…

No comments:

Post a Comment