Monday, May 9, 2011

不合群的loner…

9 May 2011

Untitled

The picture above shows how I felt lately. Even though I’m being pulled into the circle, but still there is something different, some obstacles that separate us away.

Probably God created me as a Loner, so that I can’t fitted into your circle of life, no matter how hard I’m trying to blend into your lifestyle.

Or maybe, I never really matter in your life, just a normal passer-by that appear only few times in your life. Well, maybe it was just my thought, which I felt I’m so meaningless.

Every time I being called to report for duty, I really hope that I can contribute toward something, that everyone think my existence is still a useful thing. But it turned out that, I have no aesthetic value at all. At least that’s what I felt.

Sometimes I have a very strong desire to quit, as I do not want to face all those political thingy, hatred, gossips, betrayal and etc. But I just can’t say no toward the one who trained me, and shaped me into where I am now.

Last but not least, I’ll keep trying to blend into the circle where I’m pulled into as hard as I can and try my best to contribute my skills, even I have zero aesthetic value at all being inside the circle.

End~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you have someone you don't like or not get along with in that particular group?

Faith Jasper Loh said...

Firstly, thanks for the comment. I always thought nobody read my blog... But your feedback is a good encouragement for me to write more...
Nope, every one is kind and good... It just that I can't find myself getting along with them...
As i said before, some unseen obstacle is preventing me from blending in...
For example:Thay are talking about a joke, but somehow I don't find it interesting...Just give a fake laugh as a feedback... Don't you ever get in the same position?

Post a Comment