Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What I wanted to be…

When I looked into friend of mine which has gained their ticket to the path of success, I felt ashamed, and useless.

Recently I checked out some of my friend's profile in FB. Some of them already done their A-level, head to Russia for Medic, Petronas for Engineering, Japan, German, Singapore, Australia, Taiwan and etc, while I'm still in KK, my little hometown, doing nothing but stupid diploma in lousy institution, and yet can't score a better mark. What the hell is going on?

I'm 20 this year, and yet achieved nothing. Am I that really useless? I really don't know. Counting on the skills I have, I think I'm the famous Jack, master of none. I don't even active in co-curriculum.

I have ambition, dream which I listed the main three: ARCHITECT, ENGINEER and LECTURER. But can I be one of it? When I looked into the mirror and asked myself, are you really qualified with the effort that you've made? I guess the answer is no.

Architect, I have to admit that I have no Da Vinci's artistic cell in my body. I don't really draw, neither imaginative thought. Engineer, I think I can be one, if I put enough effort on it. Lecturer, I can be one I if I really want to, but can I be a GOOD one?

I'll give myself another 6 years (2016) to prove whether I can be what I wanted to be or not.

1 comment:

lollipop said...

gud luck ah peng..hopefully ur dream come true ok

Post a Comment