Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It is not important anymore…

13 May 2010

Today, I finally realized a thing, that the family relativity bond of mine is not important anymore. I am now having no relatives. Uncle, aunt nor cousins aren't part of my life anymore. I am now standing by my own, having just two big brothers, dad and mom, that all. So I have no worried to live my own life without annoyed somebody out of nowhere. And I swear here, one day when I success, I won't turn my head back and look at those who ever hurt me, backstab me.

In the same day, I also realized that when you are in trouble, nobody is willing to give you a helping hand, not even a friend that you once called he or she your best. Everyone is selfish. And I am so disappointed with them. Why? But after this incident, I also swear here, that I will never help them, whenever they asked for my help. When I success, I will not look back and show my empathy toward them.

All of you just watch, wait and see… I'll proved to you one day, I am not a weak duckling as you guys once thought of.

1 comment:

lollipop said...

my dearst fren...ah peng:y u say like that??when something goes around come around...

Post a Comment