Sunday, July 31, 2011

Time

1 August 2011

Last week, someone taught me important lesson about time.

He said, it’s the priority that plays the role in time management.

For example, today have 2 different tasks. A task with important input, while the other without any of them. Which one would you respond to? Yes, of course the one with the input right…. That’s the trick here. So, it all depend on how important the thing, and how you concern about it.

That is why, when he called me for duty, he’ll always say nothing until the minute I met him. Until I realize the priority which of which. Well, I had enough of it….because I have something much more important currently. I’m in my final semester, of course I wouldn’t want to spoil my pointer just because of reporting to your duty. Please be understanding before throwing your harsh word toward me.

It’s been 7 years, but still I’m being scolded for not doing thing that he wants me to do. Sometimes I do wonder why other are not called to supervise the renovation thingy while we are in the same boat? Yeah, we have our own role to plays. This should be the answer. Sometimes I wonder why there is someone so willing to sacrifice his time doing thing that doesn’t gives physical reward? Well, there’s always a reason behind this. It’s just that I haven’t fully understand the concept and meaning underlay in it, or, I just have to do it because someone gonna chase my butt if I won’t do it. But, I believe God sees I’m doing good deed, at least.

Therefore, my time management have my own priority and I really hoped that someone can understand me, giving me the support I need. Not with all the shouting in the phone thing, as it hurt my feeling, please noted that I’m also a homosapien.time-commitments-1678

No comments:

Post a Comment