Thursday, April 28, 2011

Exam fever is finally over!

28 April 2011

Today it’s the last day of my Semester 5 journey. It’s finally over!

Well, what I can conclude in this semester is, I’m doing suck!

I have my Muet, I think it suck too…Crying face

Actually, I don’t really put my best foot forward this semester, I took it for granted. I supposedly work hard but I’m not. I played, when other worked on their way to success. I procrastinate, while other finished their assignment and passed up as early as they could. So, am I suck enough?

Having peer pressure during exam, until I scold and get angry at everyone. But it’s finally over.

So, what's next?

1. Gettin’ more and more workout from Zuzana’s channel, targeting for 6 pack abs…

2. Gettin’ more money, of course we’ll have to work for money…

3. Rearrange myself, my soul, my attitude…

4. Getting’ myself lotsa new things…

Last but not least…

Gettin’ myself confess to someone…Embarrassed smile

Haha, just kidding!

End…

Cheer~~

untitled

1 comment:

lollipop said...

dun forget to find ur luv k amoi... kikikikiki..
iam waiting for a good news..heheheh

Post a Comment