Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nokia C3 aka Ethan

28 April 2011

It’s been two month I didn’t update my blog due to busyness at school.

Just to update something interesting recently, which I bought a brand new phone, Nokia C3. It’s my second phone in my whole life, so I named it Ethan. Cute huh?! I love Ethan very much that I hurt which it is scratched.

At a glance, it fulfilled my needs in communicating, enhanced with it’s awesome entertainment. It comes with a 4gb memory, so you can put a lot of song you like, videos and etc. Also, it’s cool wi-fi service. I can updated my FB wherever I am, cool…

In a nutshell, I think my Ethan is great, awesome, fancinating. To all who might wanna find a new, cheap, multi-purposed phone, I suggested you get Ethan’s buddy… With cost of RM399, it’s really worth! Bravo Ethan…!

P/s: I chosen pink as I think it do fits my personality, don’t you think?

Nokia-C3-pictures-1

No comments:

Post a Comment