Friday, June 18, 2010

Semester 3 Result

14 June 2010

Today is the day our semester 3 result announced. I felt nervous and excited early in the morning as I was wondering what kind of result I was getting (since I never really studied seriously).
I went out about afternoon to Lintas with my little cousin where there is WI-FI in order for me to online. The first thing to surf is my result for sure. I never really watched the result when it pops-up until my cousin asked me to do so. It really surprised me as my result wasn't bad at all. I really wanted to thank God for this as I was expecting my Occupational Safety and Health getting a B. Hah… Kind'a shocked… Thank God. Thanks to my bro(for preparing such lovely home and sweet environment for study). Thanks to my friend for sharing their knowledge. Thanks to my parents for their praying.
Here's my result:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl...nice result..chayo3

Post a Comment