Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Final year, final semester, final exam…

8 November 2011

Time passed by so fast. Next week will be my final exam.

It’s been three years, six semesters. Throughout these years, I’ve learned a lot from my friend, about love, friendship, companionship, relationship and etc. It suddenly saddens me when I found out all of these will be over after out final exam. I will no longer see them in the future, most probably.

This parting makes me reminisced my primary graduation, the feeling is almost the same. I knew time pass by won’t come back, I knew it! I’ve grown up to be an adult, where I no longer entitle to receive any 儿童节恩物. No more childhood fun time.

I’ll do my best for this exam, for the very last time.

Bon voyage my friends!

DSC00260

No comments:

Post a Comment