Sunday, November 13, 2011

Car accident

13 November 2011

Few days ago I had a car accident where I’m being hit by a car in front of Likas Mosque roundabout. It happens when I’m on my way back to home. Then suddenly a stupid driver who doesn’t know the rules hit me. Damn! She didn’t apologize instead, claiming that she’s not wrong blablabla. So the next day I went to the police station wanting to make a report. After waited for few hours for the girl with her mom(and another wearing police uniform bodyguard) came. But rule is sill a rule, I won and they have to admit that the girl is wrong and compensate me.

I really thank God that I have no serious injury after all (at first I thought my finger broken, but nay….). Moral of the story, no matter how careful you are there’s always asshole on the road!

Photo1561

Bruises on my leg….

No comments:

Post a Comment