Thursday, October 27, 2011

Life, how I’ve wasted it for the pass 21 years.

27 OCTOBER 2011

I have been thinking a lot recently and how I react unusually active in this month. I keep on posting those positive words, but it doesn’t even change me to a better person. I keep on saying that I wanted to success; I wanted to be rich so badly. But the question is, have I put enough effort in it? Have I put my 101% in what I wanted to achieve? The answer is, I HAVEN’T. I don’t even give a shit, nor care about my future. I have to admit that I’m having almost a mental breakdown, how I should deal and attain balance between school, friends, Red Crescent, and my family.

I’ve lose a valuable friendship, where it teaches me a costly lesson, where I am reminded that I’m an asshole these years. I was told that I’m being too selfish toward them, (actually I’m being scolded). I’ll never forget a word that thrown to me that day, it is so true that I’ll make it as my lesson of life ( so that I don’t treat people like shit). I regret it, but it changed nothing. What done is done, I’ll have to MOVE ON.

I keep telling myself that I should stop Face booking, but I failed. So, it is time to change, by starting from tearing out the addiction. Because I wanted so bad to change, I wanted to change myself.

Untitled

Changes are hard, I knew it. But I’ll change for the sake of a better future.

Life shouldn’t be wasted like that.

最近看到了朋友个个都上大学去了,唯独我还在这儿混。我好不甘心,真的好不甘心。但是问问自己,自己又努力过追求梦想吗?自己又真真实实的努力过吗?我惭愧了。。。

是时候改变了!

MD167~The-Meaning-Of-Life-James-Frey-Posters

No comments:

Post a Comment