Thursday, February 28, 2013

DEAR DAIRY

28 Feb 2013
Today, i found my diary of year 2009. As i read through it, i discovered that time passed by so fast. It's been 5 years since i last wrote in that little book of secret. Going through the contents, i realized that i have gone through few stupid and silly things.
Well, i wrote about my return, red crescent, friends, family, and most importantly, my Dream. I have put quite some times thinking on this issue. What would i want to be actually? What i target to be when i am 25? Or 30? As i worked throughout the year 2013, i slowly discovered that i am getting numb toward my work. Everyday i am doing the same things over and over again. My executive chairman always said, it is either you have 20 years of experience, or you just have 1 year of experience multiply by 20. Seriousely, i definitely do not want to be in the second option.
My dream is simple. I wanted to become somebody. How many 10 years i would experience in my life? 5? 6? Or 8? My terms of success might be different from other. But surely i wouldn't want to end up becoming nobody for forever.
Today, i might be nobody, as small as an ant. Indeed i am. But i have taken the road least travelled, and put my best foot forward. Someday i will be what  i wanted to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment